Thursday, October 20, 2011

Basic Dungeoneers--Progress Report

I must admit that I'm very excited and a little overwhelmed by my first product release! It's been up for less than 24 hours and it's already been downloaded over 100 times AND recieved a review on DriveThru giving it 4-out-of-5 stars! To some of the more experienced and established publishers, this may seem like small potatoes, but it's a BIG deal here!

Just so you know, my goal is to release at least one new product every month. I will try to get my releases more frequent than that, but with my other commitments, one product a month is a practical expectation.

Anyway, a big thanks for everyone downloading the set, and enjoying it! And if you're reading this and you haven't downloaded the set...why haven't you? It's FREE and can get it here!

Good adventuring!
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment